These are the main features that will be added through Alpha and Beta and will be fully prepared for Continuum 2.0s full release in early Q1 of 2018.
CONTINUUM 2.0'S FEATURE LIST:
- Full Artist Customizability
- Customizable Color Grading using known softwares.
- Fully PBR and customizable Camera Systems.
- Photometric Lighting Systems.
- PBR Eye Adaptation.
- PBR Post Process Effects.
- PBR diffuse lighting.
- PBR specular lighting.
- PBR Global Illumination.
- PBR Sky, Clouds, and Atmospherics.
- PBR Weather Systems.
- PBR Volumetrics.
- PBR Dual Layer rough Refraction.
- Real Parallax Occlusion Mapping.
- Dual PCSS.
- Colored light/volumetrics.
- Dual Layer Reflectance for simulating weathering on objects.
- Full PBR texture support from resource pack makers.
- Cinematic and Photography Tools.
That's all the time we have for today, Check in two weeks from now to find out what we're up to.